Ultrabox® Box & Crates
- LIGHTWEIGHT; IT IS 75-80% LIGHTER THAN WOODEN
- ECONOMICAL; IT HAS MORE 40-70% PRICE ADVANTAGES THAN WOODEN
- EASY ASSEMBLY, -NO NAILS, SPLINTERS OR HARSH CORNERS
- HIGH CARRYING CAPACITY
- SHOCK AND VIBRATION ABSORPTION ARE STRONG
- CUSTOMIZED PRODUCT, STRONG IMAGE, PRINT UP TO 2 COLORS
- DOES NOT REQUIRE ISPM-15 STANDARD
- LOWER STOCK COST
Ultrabox® does not contain nails, splinters, or harsh corners like wooden boxes, pallets, or crates. Thereby, it is very advantageous in terms of work safety. Also, a long mounting process is not needed as in wood. It has an easy assembly process and so provides high benefit to consumers.
- It is sent as disassembly and so eases transportation and storage. It reduces the cost of storage and transportation.
- Pallet feet can be used by mounting Ultrarun® . Thusly, an extra pallet does not be used and the cost decreases.
-Ultrabox®, carries almost more 3 times weights than paper honeycomb box
It can be produced between 10 mm- 150mm panel thickness in the requested dimension.